Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wedding Photos and such...


Mulewings~: Jer & Sam Mathein Wedding &emdash;

I've been working hard on these photos from the wedding.

It is a labor of love.

It isn't easy figuring out which photos you know the bride and groom are going to want.
I'm in the process of sorting and creating artsy stuff for the Wedding Book.

I used PicMonkey for creating collages.  It was great fun to do and consolidates pictures that are worth having, but not as full page spreads.

Mulewings~: Jer & Sam Mathein Wedding &emdash; Collage 4

 I have so many favorites that it is hard to choose!

Mulewings~: Jer & Sam Mathein Wedding &emdash; The Beautiful Ladies

Mulewings~: Jer & Sam Mathein Wedding &emdash;


Well, I must be off, I've got laundry to do aside from working on the editing of the shots.

Full view of the gallery can be seen at:
Jer and Sam's Wedding

Too wet to ride...so I may as well do this!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.