Wednesday, June 28, 2006

New day each day


Colored rain drops
Originally uploaded by Xena~.
Today is a new day. I actually slept last nite. In fact I crashed around 5pm and awoke at 9pm, although I was so confused that I thought it was 9am the next day and that I'd missed my PT!
I slept through two phone calls [answering maching caught them]..., but it felt good that way even though I was confused while waking up.

Morris my JRT has developed a funky little hoarse cough like he has something caught in his throat. Most of the time he acts normal, but it has me worried.

Otherwise it looks to be another quiet day of reading outside, pulling some weeds, and enjoying NOT working. No pressures at all. And I am enjoying every momment of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.