Saturday, December 30, 2023

Stir Crazy

More stupid stuff ... well because... I'm still going
Stir Crazy...

I got these mini-robots as a gift in the mail. They are cake toppers and only about an inch tall. They actually are about Lego minifigure size. When I opened the package I just had to set them down on the gravel road and take their photo...


Invasion of the MiniBots!

Sort of cute and ugly at the same 
time.

I imagine that they must have come to me because they found a way to escape a future world and wanted some peace and serenity...


See how my mind works? Why would these minibots or robots come?

Where did they leave from? A future? Another world?

Here the mini-bots decide to
jump into a Time Machine and
get transported to
somewhere else...


For anyone wondering how this was done, I set these 1 inch robots on a reflective surface on my laptop and brought up an AI generated scene I created and snapped the shot. I did this on the kitchen table with no special lighting other than what came through the windows. 

Similar to this set up I did earlier this year:


Maybe they'll find Squatch and the Brothers Odd, maybe they'll find a peaceful home in the forest. Who knows? 

Maybe I'll get out for a walk and get a break too!


This morning we are getting freezing thick fog. That should make for some incredible scenes outside on the plants, trees, and anything else frost can cling to.


It is so hard for a wander-er like myself to be stuck inside!!!!


Happy Almost New Year's Eve.






7 comments:

  1. The last photo - just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have brimming with creativity! I hope you get out, you need to wander the woods.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took two walks today, but not the in depth long ones I wished to take. That will come if I am patient. .....

      Delete
  3. Your last creation is a keeper! Hope you get outside for a bit today...cabin fever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, that was a study in double exposures which I have fun with once in a while. This was not done in camera but two photos mixed together. It really reflects how I feel about getting stuck at home.

      Delete
  4. The minibots are cute! I never would have guessed they are cake toppers. Whomever sent them knows you well.

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.