Thursday, August 09, 2018

DIY Manure Drag!

I have been busy.

I upgraded my poop spreader, but it still needs a bit of adjusting.


It is amazing the stuff you can find in junk piles that ... someone has acquired over the years. I swear, the man never throws stuff out! Perhaps it was a good thing this time.


It looks like I need to make some fine tuning adjustments though. It worked well and the Gang thought it was interesting.



Sundance is the lead mule here, she obviously thinks she needs to strictly supervise my 4 wheeler abilities. I agree, she probably should.

I will need to move the tire 'weight' back further to get more of a downward push to spread the manure. However this did a pretty good job.
The draw back is that I can't go through the woods with it. Poo piles will just have to remain untouched there.


Mica decided that she'd check out the damage I did to the thistles and smelled the newly spread piles of poo.

I'm feeling quite handy!
Now on to dehydrating green beans and making beet pickles.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.