Thursday, August 16, 2018

Color choices for Fair

I'm just going to go ahead and do this fair photo...thing!

I've never liked my work judged but here are some choices.

There is a category called Water Scene.
Here are some choices:




I like all three of them.

It could be classified as a Water Scene or Winter Scene. I'm conflicted!

For the Roads/Trails category, hands down, I chose this one.
It would have worked well for a BW shot too, or a Winter Scene:


I have a choice for the Flower category.
My thoughts are this.
A pretty flower is a pretty flower.
However, a flower that has something going on??

But it isn't really all about the flower at all in this shot.

So...

This is my choice:

And I have to work on Nature, Reflection, Weather, Autumn Scene, Summer Scene, and Spring Scene.

So many choices!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.