Saturday, June 04, 2005

Today's Special

26 yrs ago I gave birth to a fine healthy little boy. He had white-blonde hair and blue eyes. I was surprised to find that it took only seconds to fall madly in love with him. I'd never had a baby before and I was just a baby myself [now that I think about it]. I went home with this little bundle and was amazed at how my world suddenly turned inside out.
He was the center and focus of my life.

Eddie is coming for a visit this weekend, I am really looking forward to it as he keeps amazing me over and over...He is married now with a wonderful wife named Joy and they have a fun little mutt called Teslin who is their 'child'.

I'm hoping that we'll have good weather and fun taking our dogs to the woods to run and play.

Yep today is special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.