Wednesday, June 08, 2005

The Secret Place


columbine
Originally uploaded by Xena~.

This weekend brought hours of hiking with my son and his wife. How can a 49 yr old lady wear out a 26 yr old and a 24 yr old? But I did. Morris my JRT entertained their wonderful dog named Teslin.

I took them back to my 'secret spot'. Ever since my boys were little, we would discover a place so unique and peaceful...that we'd dubb it the 'secret' place. We never shared our secret place with outsiders.

Monday I shared my personal 'secret place' with my son and his wife. We found this columbine growing on the side of the dry wash with a tree as its backround.

We created wonderful memories and so much good times together ... I miss them now and look forward to getting another weekend with them.

Kids grow up. But you never stop being mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.