Thursday, June 16, 2005

Deep woods ...


creepy fungus
Originally uploaded by Xena~.

Going into the deep woods for hours today really helped me feel more calm inside. Yes it was a mundane task using nippers to cut at the berry briars and saplings that were growing into our electric fence.

But the woods were cool and breezy, not the hot, humid, close air we have been having.

I enjoyed my time slowly walking the hillsides and softly calling to my little Jack Russell Terrier. He found something very yummy to roll in. I'm so happy that he is fond of baths.

I took time today to sit on a mossy rock and just listen.

It was awesome.

Found these creepy mushrooms [fungus] growing under the fenceline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.