Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Perfect weekend

It doesn't happen often where everything just seems to fall into place with ease...but it did this weekend. For three days in a row I was able to take my 18 month old grandchild riding on my mule with me. Badger acted like a prince. Not a misstep, not a falter, no attitude...he carried us as though he had a load of precious gems. Of course he did, he had Ariel.
Ariel to her credit laughed, chortled, and giggled...several times her squeals of laughter echoed through the valley charming everyone and everything. We saw deer, racoon, turkeys...wildflowers, mushrooms...we sang we laughed. I felt like I'd been blessed to share this experience with her!
What a wonderful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.