Thursday, June 02, 2005

Happy Birthday To Me!


wildgeranium
Originally uploaded by Xena~.

I've always been this way. I once worked in a large insurance office and on my birthday I brought a huge sheet cake that I'd decorated with plastic horses and chocolate chips.
The chips were to signify horse apples...very funny to me, not to some of my co-workers. Huh. They ate the cake anyway.

So there you have it. I am 49 yrs old. I have new wrinkles that my husband says are laughing wrinkles. My jeans still fit the way they should, but I don't fill them out as nicely as I did yrs ago. Gravity has taken its toll in other places, but I don't mind...wine gets better with age too, right?

Next year I turn 50. And I have begun to plan my own party. Now how wierd is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.