Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Hope floats...


trickle52304
Originally uploaded by Xena~.

I am entering into another cycle with my husband's depression. I can say we have been thru this before and hope to make it through again. He is a wonderful man who means well but is begining to fail in physical health as well. Some days I feel as though the wieght of the world and well being is held on my shoulders.
Some days I wish I could curl up in a tight ball and block out the world. I give so much of myself to others...helping our elderly patients...caring more deeply than I should?
I am a fanatic about training our mules, horses, and donkeys. I work all day, do all the yard and garden, cook, clean, and chore in my spare time. I also ride every nite...if I can't ride, I hike. These are the things that keep me sane and wanting to see the sunrise each day.
My husband has been spiraling ever since his father died. I have been having intense issues with that also.
Recently diagnosed with Fibromyalgia has put a new perspective on things. I cannot physically do as I once did...neither can he.
So now we work on a compromise.

Yeah so days I fell like I am drowning...I have to believe that HOPE does indeed FLOAT, because it could be my life jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.