Friday, November 03, 2023

It is November!

In the past, I've complained about November and the time between the gorgeous fall colorful leaves and the ick yuck of barren trees. However this year I intend to find a way to enjoy it visually. Miss Aurora said I needed to go out and find the beauty of November for there was a lot to see.


Okay. I'm in on this. The month of November will be a search for beauty in this time of the year. I'm committed. What will I look for? Fungi? Tiny things? Landscapes? Skylines? Moss? 

Nature's Artwork that we don't see when the leaves are full?




I'm going out on a mission to find beauty in November.


There is something to be said to be able to go out and enjoy the sunrise and the brilliant colors of the morning. Especially since the sun comes up at such a reasonable time these days!





There is still time to get out and take a nice walk before the weather turns...


or just get outside and enjoy some nature.



I'm determined to find things I like about this brownish-russet season.

It will be a change in my thinking but I'll give it a try.

6 comments:

  1. Yessss! You are a master at finding beauty in the less obvious. Colors are no longer vibrant, especially towards the end of the month - but - muted colors also offer interest. Softer, more contemplative interest. Add nature kissed light (or frost) like you did, and I think November offers it's own visual appeal. The start/bridge of "the see through" season.

    Looking forward to seeing more of what you/your camera find in November :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:33 AM

    Always the optimist! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a good attitude. The brown season is so depressing I am sure you will find some interesting stuff:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a good job of finding photo views. You colorful people that go with you make really colorful additions to a brown rock. No snow here yet but it will come for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My son picked up my grandson this afternoon and said "do you know your hanging baskets are all dead"? Why yes I do. And so are my tomatoes plants. It is depressing when that first frost hits. I guess the rain is going to top a little while this weekend and we can get the last of the plants to the compost.
    Meanwhile - THOSE LEAVES! You always find the hidden treasures in nature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny how they think we wouldn't notice dead plants! LOL!

      It is depressing in a way, but I know you make things so cheery and beautiful everywhere else!

      Delete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.