Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Some happy things...



Not all is gloom and doom.
In fact we are doing fairly well considering the circumstances.

Yesterday I picked up my order from Farmer Danika and she did include sweet yummy treats just as I asked. Rich was happy and pleased.



He IS a ham if I point the little camera at him.
What a total goof. But this is what keeps us going day after day.

Did you know that a mini Daschund/Pekinese can retrieve?
Charlie comes to Rich or I each evening to play ball. He stands and grunts at us until one of us goes out to the porch and tosses a ball.


It is a hoot to watch him and play. After a few throws, Charlie will just watch the ball roll away and then give you a hard stare, or just turn his back on it. He isn't a die hard fan of retrieving. Seems he is more interested in seeing our reactions and making us do things for him!

What a cad!

I've started to replant the Hens and Chicks into some bizarre and interesting little 'pots' ... not pots. My Non-Fairy Garden is starting to take shape.


More on that as I get more work done.


I think I'm going to have some fun with this.

Be silly if the world is too overwhelming.

"You must never stop being whimsical. And you must not, ever,
give anyone else responsibility for your life."
~~Mary Oliver 
Wild Geese

2 comments:

  1. Good to see Rich being goofy and a smile!! Yeah! Charlie wants to be the leader of the pack:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:11 AM

    I am loving the 'non-fairy, garden whimsy. I just may try something on the deck this summer - if summer ever gets to the northlands. At least we did finally get some rain. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.