Tuesday, November 19, 2019

While it is icky outside

It's been a while since I did random art.
I guess I was in the mood again....


Created with JWildfire, layers, png's that I picked up of the unicorn, grass, flames, water, and stormy stuff.
I tossed it all together into a composite form and ended up with a 'Unicorn's Nightmare'.


More fun with fractals and some brushes.
Nothing is as it Seems.

Let Sleeping Dragons ...Lie


After my husband's eye appointment we ate lunch and headed home before the fog totally socked us in.

And sock us in did! Whew!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting art...I really like the dragon! We had fog Monday and Tuesday...of course it is gone now cause the snow is coming:)

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.