Wednesday, October 02, 2019

Water and butterflies....


I knew that the next two days were going to be filled with water coming down in copious amounts.
As in 2-4 inches of rain. So I went for an afternoon walk to check on the cool fungi and 'enjoy' a record breaking hot day of 87 degrees with incredible humidity.






 The shot above and below is the same fungi, two days apart!




And then because it rained so much yesterday, I thought I'd have some fun ...
the NOAA said waters, creeks, and streams would be dangerous ....


Indeed.

And by yesterday afternoon after doing a house deep cleaning...I sat on the porch...



....and watched a lone Monarch on my last few zinnias....

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:41 PM

    Very dangerous water. :). Love that sunshine yellow of the top fungi. The northland isn't getting the heat wave but we are getting the rain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is cold now, and tomorrow more of that rain! Then Sunday we have some Sunshine! I am looking forward to that!

      Delete
  2. Your photos are stunning...sharks oh my...you had some fun with that photo. 45 here today and noo sun yet:)

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.