Sunday, September 22, 2019

Duck Egg








Color shots from Duck Egg County Park. This park is open to Equine and Hikers and in the winter time it is a great snow shoeing destination for those hikers that want to challenge themselves with the hills and the Bad Axe River.
We rode here more than once with our mules and I used a GPS device and we clocked out 9 miles of trails

This was just part of the main trail of lower Duck Egg. The Springville Branch of the Bad Axe River runs through it.

Charlie made friends with some trout fisherman. I doubt Charlie could ever 'not' make friends.

I took a few Infrared shots too. But I'll look at them later.

I had a busy weekend. College girls dropped in...not even kids from my own family...
more about that later!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like the color is starting to come over you're way too. I haven't been trout fishing in ages but I may break the dry spell by doing a little trout fishing this fall. Beautiful scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty photos! Charlie is looking good too:)

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.