Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Bear and I

The Pandemic and Isolation have made it hard to connect with friends especially now when it is cold outdoors.

I mean, sometimes I just feel lonely.


Sure there are phones, zoom, live chats, and all that. But nothing really takes place of a real hug, or sitting down with a pal and having coffee at a tiny coffee shop.

Bear decided we'd do Friend things together. 

Bear thought reading together was nice.

But I prefer Winnie the Pooh not fancy poetry.

Bear it isn't fancy poetry, it is Mary Oliver poetry.

Bear shrugged. 

I still like Winnie the Pooh. They had adventures.

Okay Bear, let's have adventures.


Making snow angels is fun. Thank you.

You are welcome.


I really like the mittens! They keep my paws warm!

I agree Bear. Mittens are pretty popular right now. 

~~~~~~~~

This is much better.



I knew when I met you
adventure was going
to happen...
Winnie the Pooh


8 comments:

  1. Such sweet bear company. I think many of us suffer from loneliness. I know I do, actually even before the pandemic. Hence my chattiness on blogs, my favorite social media platform. Funny take on the current "B" mitten craze, knitters must be having a hey day. The rays really add to the first photo. They are all creatively spot on & I can see/feel the emotion coming through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are wonderful mittens made by my Grandmother. I have a boxful that was sent to me a few years ago. These are my chore mittens. She sewed remnants of an old wool coat on the palms!
      I couldn't help but make a Mitten Photo.
      Yes, I agree, it is nicer on blogs to be chatty than on most FB pages or other places!

      Delete
  2. Anonymous12:53 PM

    I think I need a bear too. I know the end is in sight but dang some days are hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah it isn't for me. I'm not 65 yet, I am not recognized as a CareGiver by anyone either and not a 'frontline' worker. I am in limbo as far as vaccinations go. However I sort of expected things to go this way.
      So I will stay vigilante ~ as I would even with a vaccination ~ and soldier on.

      Delete
    2. Anonymous8:36 PM

      That's all we can do - stay vigilante and soldier on. Yes it is important to stay vigilante even after we get the shots. Hang in there and I'll do the same.

      Delete
  3. So fun! Love the snow angels... and the Mittens! You should make a Bernie Meme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I thought of it, but that is my Bernie Meme. It features me and me! :)

      Delete
  4. :) Thanks for the smiles...you hang in there...great photos:)

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.