Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Whirlwinds...

Just this and that...

I've been hunting Morels like a mad woman.
Well, that and mowing the yard, trimming with the little mower and using the pony and goat for those impossible areas to get to.

Sven is in this photo near the light colored mule on the outside of the fence. He is trimming what I couldn't get with the mower.



I've been going to see MIL in the nursing home. She is sure that she is going home the very next day. She is fairly non compliant with the things she needs to do for her leg edema which is getting worse as her legs are starting to leak.

Our visits have been good, but it just means I need to pack more into the latter parts of the day.

Rich has been okay sort of. He is maintaining an slightly better attitude. I feel badly because I am running around like a mad woman outside doing as much maintenance as I can to catch up on these dry days.

This includes taking Charlie and Sven on Morel Hunts.






In two days I've gotten enough for two meals and have dehydrated some for use this winter.

I have been crazy busy this week.
But spring is quickly changing the woods...


And I have to remember to stop and take a breather and enjoy it once in a while....


And....
I'm off and running again...


2 comments:

  1. Take some time for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Morel Hunting really is a joy. I just walk around and browse the forest floor with Sven and Charlie. So in a way, that work is pleasure.

      Delete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.