Thursday, July 03, 2014

Trying a simple approach to photography.


Morning dew and rain always seem to attract my eye.

I took some photos over the past couple of days and they ended up being very simple shots.
Meaning ... lots of 'negative' space.
Not sure why I decided to do things this way.

Perhaps it just felt right.




An early just after sunrise walk is wonderful.  So much to see while the rest of the world sleeps.
It is like having a 'kingdom' all to yourself.





Except for the black birds that scolded me, I had a very beautiful beginning to my day.


2 comments:

  1. Just catching up on blogs and love the pictures! Sorry for the absence but going to enjoy looking at what you've been up to :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these, I REALLY like the second to last. Just beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.