Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hoar Frost & Montages



This morning offered us one of those rare and beautiful 'hoar' frosts that are thick. It seems as if this morning was the ONE morning that I forgot to carry a camera with me for the morning ride home.

The fog was intensly thick and dangerous, but it was offset by the thick and stunning winter landscape of Hoar Frost.

When I did get home I immediately grabbed a hot cup of coffee and threw on my coveralls and barely landed on my feet while running out of the door. Oh yes I was exhausted from working all night, but I decided to 'shoot' a bit before my hands froze off. These frosts did not come along very often.

I wondered what it would look like combining two photos together as I did with Cheyenne while she waited for her breakfast.
I know it isn't for everyone's tastes, but it sure was a challenge to work with in my older Elements program.

Then I decided if I could find a work around to create a 'montage' or 'collage' with some photos of Peaches and Emma.
If one has their mind set, you can just about do anything I think.

Sometimes I feel a bit 'creative' and don't just want a photo. I like to experiment and see what I can come up with.
I made many mistakes before I came up with something I felt would work for me.

If I didn't need sleep, I'd probably see what else I could come up with...after all my computer gives me endless possibilities in creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.