Monday, November 09, 2009

Good Morning!




Good Morning~~

I haven't had a 'day shift' for quite a while. So I was quite pleased that on my way to work, I was able to stop and take some sunrise photos.
I didn't realize how much I missed getting up early and watching the sun brighten the horizon.

Lucky for me that I had my old digital camera in my bag and was able to pull off a few places to 'catch' the morning glow.

I don't have anything thought provoking and enlightening to post about today.
Our weather is supposed to be mild for the next few days so I expect that after an 8 hour day on the Range [weapons training for work] tomorrow...

that Wednesday I am looking forward to taking both Badger AND Morris on a nice long adventure.

Hubby and I are driving to Illinois today to pick up an 8 week old Black and Tan Hound Puppy.
I don't know why we 'need' this puppy. But hubby is smart enough to know that my heart melts when I get a puppy in my lap.

Plus, what the heck, Morris will have a young pup to accompany us on our hikes this winter~~this all will create some fun...

and some interesting photos, right?

Watch for puppy pics!

1 comment:

  1. Those first two sunrise photos are amazing. Seems to visually describe the rural area that you dirve through on your way to work...beautiful.
    Oh boy, puppy mug shots!

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.