Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Saturday to remember...

Here she is one year older~~~~...still a charmer with sparkling eyes and a smile that lights up a room.

Lily.

This is what I've been busy with for the past few days, taking as many photos of this little lady as possible.
And...
Well, she loves the camera and gosh if she isn't good at it too.

Her favorite thing to do while she was here?
Hike.

Draw, draw, draw.
I have lovely pictures drawn by her.

She also is a *kidder* with a wonderful sense of humor.
Hmmm.
I really didn't want her to go.
It was tough enough having to work straight midnight to 8AM shifts while she was here and try to have plenty of time to visit.

Saturday was a toughie. I was SO tired when I got together with the whole family. But Ariel, Dennis, and Lily hit it off like old pros.

Unfortunately, I had a shift to do and had to bow out and hit the sack to sleep before my night shift...er morning shift.

But it was a memorable moment.
Three Grandchildren all together in one place at the SAME time!

;-)

1 comment:

  1. They are all absolutely adorable, and that Lily-- a natural! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.