Sunday, November 16, 2008

I love my dog..


How cute is he?
Poor guy is so confused with my new work schedule...Friday night he panicked when I left at 11PM to go to work.
Hubby said he ran around the house barking and whining like a nut case. He thought Morris would come to his senses and go sleep on the couch like usual where I leave him my old sweatshirt to cuddle with.
Nope, he was not happy.

When I got home Saturday morning he was beside himself, wiggling, then taking off and running madly around the house.
One thing I CAN say about the little fellow...he is fantastically entertaining.

And he is a great 'napper'.
Around 10AM, I decided to go to bed to get my sleep from the shift I'd just done. I crawled under the covers, and shut the bedroom door to just a wee crack.
No sooner did my head hit the pillow...did I feel this warm furry body slide along my back. Then I heard a big sigh.

And both of us went to sleepy land.

2 comments:

  1. Morris has a face that tells wonderful stories!
    I'd let Tracker up on the bed with me, but he hogs up space and I can't move a 100# dead weight lab lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;-)

    That is one more reason to love Morris he only hogs pillows and weighs about 12 lbs.

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.