Sunday, November 05, 2006

In the woods...


Turkey Fans
Originally uploaded by Xena~.
Yesterday I took off into the woods with my pistol and an old open sited .22 rifle to do some target practicing. I wore a camo coat and sat still as could be in the woods. Interesting that some guys walking not far away in PeeWee's land never saw me. I sat quiet as a mouse and listened to them bumble through the brush.

They did spook up a nice buck who nearly ran into me before running off.

I enjoyed the peace and quiet of the woods. I enjoyed being 'invisible'. I also had a grand time target practicing. I found I can really nail a target with a rifle.

It was a great break from studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.