Saturday, November 18, 2006



Yeppers, I got 'shot' the first buck and he is a dandy. I was doing chores whilst all the big deer hunter dudes were in the woods. The mules and donkeys notified me that something was going on in the woods. I walked to where their ears pointed and watched carefully.
After standing stock still for a long time I saw him and yeah I got 'buck' fever sure enough. I could hardly control my hands as I carefully pulled off my gloves and slowly reached to open my itty bitty pointy shooty camera. It is a fuzzy picture because I had to use digital zoom to capture him. He was with a nice doe. I got his photo and watched as he picked his way through the woods and moved on.
Hah. I 'got' the trophy buck, and was he ever gorgeous. Hubby is very jealous!


1 comment:

  1. Haha! Good for you, and I like your weapon of choice. :D He's a beauty, Val. We saw one today on the way to my hubby's Christmas party and boy, was he a beauty. Guess who didn't have her camera? :(

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.