Friday, March 08, 2024

A little breath of love


 Of course I am a bit prejudice, but isn't this the most-est cutest little girl in the whole world?

Well at least in my eyes she is!


Rory is a beauty with smiles, grunts, wiggles, cries, and wonderful expressions. There certainly is something magical about holding a grandchild for the first time.


This is just a 6 second video of Rory. I made a few that are longer so Rich could watch her as she interacted with the world around her.


I wish I had a picture frame for Rich in which I could load images of her so he could enjoy seeing her many faces. He often asks me to bring up any little shots of her on my phone and little clips of her so he can watch. It lights up his face with tenderness.

Meeting her in person was like such a wonderful little breath of love.


Thanks to mom and dad for letting me come for a quick Grandma visit.

Oh......

I also enjoyed the night time visit with Aldo the cat who thought that sleeping on my head and neck was a good way to show me how much he loved me too.

And the cuddles from Twila who wanted to make sure that I stayed plenty warm overnight.

Until next time....



7 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:27 PM

    Adorable! So glad you were able to visit and Rich was able to enjoy the photos and clips! Family! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just beautiful!!! And so smart! Look at her looking at you!! My heart!!!!! What a special special visit with such a lovely little lady. So happy you have these photos to treasure.
    They do make a digital frame that flashes different photos. I don't know how they work, but I remember seeing one at a friend's house several years ago. Maybe someone on here knows more?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:42 AM

    She is a beautiful baby! 💕 RHill, TX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are right, cutest! You look like a natural with her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is indeed adorable! Yes one of those digital frames would work- load photos on a sim card and the frame automatically plays them. Maybe on Amazon? My daughter gave me one many years ago, I'm sure they are considered out of style now though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rory is just perfect! I hope you can visit her once in awhile! My Mom had a digital picture frame and it had its own email address so that anyone could send photos to it, it would be perfect for Rich. That way your son could snd photos of Rory all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that photo of you and Rory! Your smile says it all. You look good in that head scarf. I just saw the name "Aurora (Rory)" listed first on a baby name list with cute nicknames. By the time she goes to school it will be a common name. I got teased as a kid.

    Yes, there are digital frames as well as other randomizer photo options. My kids did a secure online baby photo album & videos. I also think Facetime (or similar) is a great way to connect, when it comes to distance from loved ones.

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.