Saturday, October 31, 2020

That time of year again...


I get motivated to get out some decorations and take photos of them to look creepy. Some folks don't like Halloween. I'm pretty ambivalent now that we live in the middle of nowhere. As a kid I loved to dress up and go trick or treating. I'm aging myself when I say I did it in the 60's and 70's. 

I had fun doing makeup for my boys when they loved it too. 

Now?

Meh. It is just another day of life on the farm. However I do grab the creepy dolls and the skeleton decorations and gather them up for some fun.

Creepy Dolly


Creepiness in the Woods...


Stranger things...


A sense of Bizarre...


and the skull that wears a 
mask...


Be safe and well.

Happy Halloween if that is your thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.