Thursday, February 18, 2016

Not Farm Clothes!

When I went to the Banquet the other night I guess I shocked my old neighbors as they'd never seen me in anything other than farm clothes or my work uniform.

I used to dress up each day for work when I worked as a Chiropractor's Office 'Manager'.  Really I did!
When I began to wear a uniform every day, I stopped thinking about what it was like to dress up.

I called upon my new neighbor though after this shot was taken and she gave me one of those neat fancy scarves I see women wearing now.  It helped cover up the wrinkly old looking neck of mine.

Now you probably can figure out why I don't like self portraits.  I'm just too critical of what I see in the photo.
I ignore my reflection in the mirror except to see if I need to perhaps comb my hair if I am going somewhere.

Normally with my short hair, it is easy to just toss on a cap instead of trying to do something with my unruly hair.

So.
Ta...da!

I certainly hope I did not break any monitors in this viewing!

Well, off to take care of some critters outside...IN my farm clothes!

2 comments:

  1. There you are! Now that wasn't so bad was it? You look great and I hope you enjoyed your evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely face to match the bright and vivid person. You look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.