Friday, August 14, 2015

Empty House


So Lily has gone home.  Our visit was fun and now the house seems quiet.
Morris walks around the house and goes outside to look around for Lily.

We miss the cheerful energy of hers.  "What are we going to do today Grandma?" 


I sort of enjoyed that, it surely kept me busy thinking of things that would appeal to her.

Yesterday I took down the tent we were going to sleep in. Now at least I think I can set it up rather quickly.

Our next few days here on the farm are predicted to be extremely hot.  Not as warm as other places I suspect, but warm for us northerners who are not used to it.

I'm looking forward to the next grand child visit and hearing, "What are we going today Grandma?"

Rarely is there 'not' anything to do around here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.