Tuesday, May 10, 2011

May Night


Sometimes the evening sky puts on a show that cannot be resisted.

Sunday night was one of those evenings.
I grabbed my camera and Morris and headed up the driveway and out the ridge road to watch the sun go down.

If I stay down 'in the hole' at my place, I can often miss the sky's display of light and color and only get a glimpse of it through the trees.

Morris and I walked and watched as the sky kept changing rapidly

I was in awe of the colors to tell you the truth, I don't think I'd ever seen so many hues of blue, red, orange, and purple.

Moments after the sun fell below the horizon, I headed home on our gravel road...what a beautiful ending to the day.

2 comments:

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.