Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Back Way


Some mornings it just pays to leave a bit early for work.

I normally have a camera of some sort with me. I'm never quite sure what I'm going to encounter depending on which shift I'm working, the landscape can be very different at different times of the day.

This day I was surprised by fantastic luck and light.

I took some of the 'back' ways or 'short cuts' between black top roads and was delighted by the views in the morning sun.
I took another back road into the Bad Axe Valley and took extra time just driving slowly. I stopped more than once for beautiful sights.

This time I was lucky.
The building I'd been watching for months was bathed in the perfect light.

And I was there to take its portrait.
What a great way to start your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.