Saturday, May 01, 2010

I am King of the Yard! by Morris






Make No doubt about it. I am King of the Yard.

I lay nobly in the fresh cut green grass and gaze out over my little Kingdom, knowing each tree has been christened by me personally.

It is tough work.
I have to survey the Yard constantly and make sure that HE and SHE park their vehicles in the proper place.

I go on high alert if HE starts the skid steer because perhaps HE will offer me a ride, or leave it parked where I can climb up into it and sit.

All this work can become very tiring for a small dog like me.


...and sometimes I fall asleep...

...and dream about running around the meadow....

...and Life is Good for

the King of the Yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.