Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Success is the best revenge....

Sometimes things happen to you that you don't understand and cannot comprehend. I'm not going to go into details about it here. But when I opened my blog tonight to write a tidbit, I glanced at the words 'Success is the best revenge'.

I smiled remembering that once when I was really down about something perhaps it was while I was going through my divorce, my father uttered those words.

I found that those were words that made me grin inside and to learn to surge ahead and don't look back. To learn from your mistakes and do better next time.

At least that is what I think he meant.

Here's to you dad.
Thanks for those words of wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.