Sunday, July 27, 2008

More about Morris

Here is Morris 'reading' a Harry Potter book. It did eventually put him to sleep.

Morris is always doing something that gives me a chuckle. He is such a help in the garden that I'm sure I wouldn't know what to do without him!
[I say that while laughing of course!]

He is getting doggy company later today. Her name is Teslin and she is a character also. Morris and Tes are about 1 month apart in age and get along famously. Of course there is the usual running, chasing, and rough housing, but at the end of the day, I have TWO tired dogs.

Teslin belongs to my oldest son and we love having her visit.

This is Morris helping out with the gardening. YES he is eating a very small beet that I gave him.




And here...he takes a green bean and eats it!
Ahhh, Morris, what would we do without your entertainment!


1 comment:

  1. I bet he and Teslin are having a ball. :) He's so funny, Val. He cracks me up. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.