Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A magical time of year


I'm a huge fan of Trans-Siberian Orchestra. I play and replay their albums that I own. I read and re-read their lyrics. It isn't just the music which gets you, it is the WORDS.
Trans-Siberian Orchestra link.

These words strike me so hard each time I hear them...I only quote a portion of the song:

THE NIGHT SEEMS TO CARE
THE DREAMS IN THE AIR
THE SNOW’S COMING DOWN
IT BECKONS ME DARE

IT WHISPERS, IT HOPES
IT HOLDS AND CONFIDES
AND OFFERS A BRIDGE
ACROSS THESE DIVIDES

THE PARTS OF MY LIFE
I’VE TRIED TO FORGET
IT’S GATHERED EACH PIECE
AND CAREFULLY KEPT

SOMEWHERE IN THE DARK
BEYOND ALL THE COLD
THERE IS A CHILD
THAT’S PART OF MY SOUL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.