Monday, May 11, 2009

one of those days...



Ever have one of those days?

If you have I don't have to explain at all.

I'm having one...~~~or maybe a few.

The sort of days where 'leave me alone' may be more appropriate than any other thing I could say.

Overwhelmed perhaps by the sheer volume of 'things' that 'gotta' get done, and those who are ask for you to get things done for them.

The 'my stuff, I want to get done' gets shoved to the wayside.

Selfish?

Tough.

I can afford to be selfish now. I've earned it.
[but we know I'm not like that~~selfish, I mean]

So I'll help out with everyone else's 'to do's' anyway.

I hope to get some time where everyone will just leave me alone today.

1 comment:

  1. *HUGS* Alone time is so important, and of course I know exactly how you feel. I hope you get time for yourself. Don't be afraid to say "NO!" to those who need to be told no. I hope your day goes beautifully. Love ya, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.