Saturday, March 28, 2020

It rained today...all day!

...and I cleaned the house already and got supper stuff ready...
Laundry is put away...

So... Time to get out the toys and play. Here is "Creepy Baby" with his Funky Frogs imitating the Pinky and the Brain Show:

Frogs:
Whaddya wanna do tonight Creepy?
Creepy:
What we do every night! Take over the World!

[Some won't recall this show, but my kids loved it and so did I.]


....And they said Social Distancing Did NOT matter!!!


Think about it.

And this Dragon is practicing...Safe at Home.



The Unicorns didn't listen once before...but they are now.


These were shots from yesterday before I headed down the valley to look for skunk cabbage and marsh marigolds with Charlie.

 How it sometimes feels....


And lastly? I'll get around to working on my next set of Infrared Shots. I used a different filter this time and am finally getting the 'hang' of it.

Here is a teaser:


Good night all...

1 comment:

  1. :) Nice lesson in social distancing. Good you are still having a bit of fun! Charlie looks good ...no snow...lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.