Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cold as a ... well you know~~~



The sun peeped over the neighbor's house.

I peeped out of the down comforter that was warm and comfy. Sleeping on a hide-a-bed isn't really that bad, especially if you are actually really tired.

Morris jumped down a ran back towards the back door.

The wind was howling overhead.

Yuck.
Cold.

Yet the frost on the windows was incredibly beautiful.

I logged onto the internet and saw that the roads that would take me home were still snow covered, ice covered and very treacherous.

I talked to hubby and he said it was 10 below zero without the wind chill at home.

We made the decision for me to wait one more day before heading home.

1 comment:

  1. Very wise decision!
    It's in the sub-zeros here too. Very cold...buuurrr!

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.