Thursday, March 12, 2009

Icky Icky...

Icky Icky!

What do those words mean to a dog?

Yum Yum!

I stand with one hand on my hip and a finger pointed at Morris as he tries to gobble down a piece of smelly yucky hairy something ...

This yucky thing will surely cause him to be sick later and possibly throw up in the house in the middle of the night.
Gross.

So I shout 'Icky Icky'.

He hears: Yum Yum
and thinks: Hee Hee, gross her out!

Why do dogs always find the most disgusting things to munch on?

So what do I do?
Oh yeah, first photograph it....


then take it away...

Now I have a gross smelly yucky icky disgusting hunk of furish something in one hand and no place to put it. [yes I was wearing gloves].

So what do I do with it?

Well, use it to make Morris 'sit' pretty.

And he does.[I hung the disgusting thing in a tree as I headed home from my walk.]

Mr. Morris was disappointed he didn't get it back.

Oh, but there will be another shout of 'Icky Icky' very soon again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.