Friday, March 06, 2009

A day of Treasures



Morris and I went on a Treasure hunt...he found the Treasures.

Me? I hiked hard through the rapidly melting snow and found my own wonderful treasures to photograph.

The water was running off the ridge tops and down dry runs.
It created some wonderful noise...and of course, I couldn't help but get wet...wet ...
wet.

I am fascinated by the creek so no matter where I intend to go, I always end up at one of the little creeks near by.

The challenge to me is studying the creek, learning what to expect when certain weather arrives.

Today was a snow~melt day.
Photographing the water was a real challenge because of the reflection of the sunlight AND the snow...not to mention the water.

But I did end up with some very nice shots.
This one I edited.

Today's favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.