Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Contender

Rarely does anyone ever bother to take a picture of ME! Here I was putting Badger away and a little child voice said:

Grandma! Stop, I'm taking pictures of you.

This is from Ariel's little kid digital camera. Let me say that I am impressed as she is beginning to learn from watching grandma and experimenting on her own.

Not only that, I like this picture a lot. It shows exactly the kind of relationship my mule and I have.

I've browsed through Ariel's photos on her camera and some have been typical kid pictures. Sometimes there is a photo of a blurred lamp...but then she comes up with some really nice ones!

Looks like I've got a contender in the family!
Whooo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.