Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday


From this to This
Originally uploaded by Xena~.
I rarely say alot about my grown up kids here, but here goes a short one.

Pictured is my youngest son in 1990 and currently. I have two sons both of which I love so dearly and both who have lives of their own. I am happy for the both of them and of course like any mom, wish to see them more often.
I also realize that not interfering with their personal lives is a good thing.
My oldest son is married to a beautiful woman and they make a wonderful couple. They are coming to visit in a couple of weeks and I am thrilled and can't wait.
One of the toughest lessons I've learned as a parent is to let your kids go when they are ready.
I look back at old picture albums and wish to have some of those days back, but it is not possible.

For my boys--I sure do love you both!

1 comment:

  1. That's a good lesson, Val. It's hard to get through, but I think in order to have a good relationship with your adult child, it's what you have to do. It's the hardest thing in life though, that's for sure.

    Your boy is very, very handsome. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.