Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Grandma's and suchlike...


Oh No Grandma!
Originally uploaded by Xena~.
I never imagined in my whole life what fun it would be to be a Grandma. I remember my own mother being very angry with me when I informed her that she would be a granny before she was 50.
I have 3 grandchildren now. Ariel is actually my stepdaughter's child, as is Dennis. But these are the two that I see often and play with.
Grandma's can be way cool, or duds. I choose to be way cool. Hunting rocks, digging in dirt, riding mules, making forts, and playing cowboys and indians...yeah
I didn't grow up and now I can be a kid all over again.

My youngest son has a daughter and my oldest son has promised to 'start' work on the baby project with his wife....teehee!

I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.