Friday, February 10, 2006

Good news...the shoulder 'event' will be March 3rd. I am looking forward to be able to stretch my arms and yawn with delight, to wave, to throw a frisbee ... and to tie my shoes without great pain.
I'm trying to find my faithful hound dog a home. Husband has decided that he is getting ride of our hounds. Which is ok, because he doesn't use them anyway. Although Queen and I have shared hours and hours and miles together playing in the woods. It hurts to see her go, but she is an outside dog. I called a young man who had recently [6 months ago] lost his black and tan and had admired Queen, saying he'd give anything to have her. I have offered her for free because the alternative is unthinkable.
I will miss her horribly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.