Sunday, September 29, 2024

Falling into Autumn...

 This is just going to be a few shots and not much else. Fall is starting to show up and I am spending time just admiring the sun angle and the deep woods around our farm and on local trails.

Charlie sitting on a bluff.

Hiking...at the Reserve...





The forest that surrounds us... I got stuck on stuck leaves!






Much of the canopy is still green but slowly turning and in places the leaves are brightly colored on damaged limbs.

Many leaves were slowly drifting down from above in the forest making a noise almost like a rainfall.


....

And then I was stopped by this.

Light, dark, shadows, yellows and colorful.
Everything we look for in Fall Colors. 




6 comments:

  1. These are beautiful photos! I do like autumn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Autumn is pretty special.

      Delete
  2. Peace, quiet, beauty and Charlie. All one needs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he was humming the song from the Lion King...
      :)
      I had another very productive and peaceful morning today.

      Delete
  3. It is such a special but short season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is and that's why I try and explore each day!

      Delete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.