Monday, October 26, 2009

This Award Thingy...




Accepting this award comes with the following challenge~~~~
The challenge is to answer the below questions using one word only.

Here are the questions, and here are my answers.....


1. Where is your cell phone? Car
2. Your hair? Flat
3. Your mother? Missing

4. Your father? Gone

5. Your favorite food? Brownies

6. Your dream last night? None

7. Your favorite drink? Chardonnay

8. Your dream/goal? Ride
9. What room are you in? Living

10. Your hobby? Photography

11. Your fear? Blindness

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Riding

13. Where were you last night? Work

14. Something that you aren't? Tall

15. Muffins? Yuck

16. Wish list item? Arena

17. Where did you grow up? Mixed

18. Last thing you did? Hiked

19. What are you wearing? Sweats

20. Your TV? None

21. Your pets? Loved

22. Friends? Different

23. Your life? Unorganized
24. Your mood? Happy

25. Missing someone? Yes

26. Vehicle? Cavalier

27. Something you're not wearing? Shoes

28. Your favorite store? Tack

29. Your favorite color? Red

30. When was the last time you laughed? Today

31. Last time you cried? Tuesday

32. Your best friend? Animal

33. One place that I go to over and over? Woods

34. One person who emails me regularly? Son
35. Favorite place to eat? Kitchen

I am supposed to ask 6 people to also do this [cough cough]. I may have to wait a bit until I can have an actual day off from work to do this.
;-)

My time is limited right now between work and the 'farm'.

Thank you Mancos Mule MJ for asking me to do this!
I hope you are able to learn something from it.


2 comments:

  1. Val, Thanks for taking the time to accept this award challenge. I'm feeling a little guilty for asking you to accept and complete this award. Plain and simple...I really hate this type of thing and next time I am not going to feel obligated to accept and complete one myself. It's kind of like one of those pyramid letters...enough said. I picked your blog because I really enjoy your humor, compassion for animals and the way that you express your thoughts in print. I hope that you get a day off soon to do a little animal bonding. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh don't feel bad...it was pretty fun to think up the answers.

    I enjoy our communications back and forth ... and also enjoy your adventures so much!

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.