Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Home Sweet Home


Well I did make it home~~

My husband missed me, as well as Morris.

[Morris was terribly confused but very happy to see me~~and has literally clung to me since I've returned!]

The 'Dish Fairy' didn't do the dishes much while I was gone. Oh they were rinsed though and stacked on the counter. [I don't think my hubby's hands know how to handle dish soap???]

Since I've returned we've had some pretty nasty weather. Very cold and rainy...along with some absolutely wicked winds today.
It was a good day to stay inside and admire the fact that we have heat.

;-)

I'm sort of missing that Virginia weather right now.

Things are back to normal.

Soon I'll restart some of my mule bios.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you made it home safely. I would imagine all your critters missed you terribly. We've had a lot of nasty weather too. Haven't been able to ride this week yet and had to cancel the mule ride in Decorah. Weather too unpredictable and the cost is a factor also. I'll be going to Eminence, MO with Jeanie the last week of this month so I'll save my money for a new hoodie!!!!!! Welcome home Val!!

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.