Saturday, August 15, 2026

Quiet rainy days...

Sometimes I like to really mess around with photos. Most of the time I just make a mess of things and delete it.
I mixed up an ICM [intentional camera movement] shot with a photo of a morning glory. Then I dropped it into a paint program [since I cannot paint!] and did an impressionistic painting of the photo.

I like it for the colors and what looks like paint strokes.

ICM shot:


Morning glory shot:


I am an experimenter when I can't get out to take fresh shots. I did these photos on the porch in the pouring rain. 
Well, that was my experiment in manipulation the other day.

I did something I don't normally do. I went into Deep Dream Generator and asked the program to paint my Morning glory.
The result was nice-ish.



 

Just for fun, I thought I'd try DDG with this shot too. I asked for a watercolor painting.




...and then once more...
I like this last one mainly because there is so much color and I like the watercolor feeling to it.
Alas, beyond my abilities!


But, since it is Saturday, and those who have cats love to call it Caturday, here is Glenda...

Glenda is outside playing with her cats!



Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Play and experimenting is fun. My results are not always great, but I often present them anyway, since they are part of the life that I blog about.

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.