Sunday, October 22, 2017

Sidie Hollow in the Morning



I went to OT [Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy] Friday morning and had an hour and a half to kill before my hair cut appointment. I was way over due for a hair trim!



I followed the foot path from the boat landing and walked out to the floating fishing dock.
I was pretty happy to see the morning mists rising off the water.




I didn't have much time to really explore. But for the 45 minutes I was there, I did find some beautiful things to try out the Tamron lens.

At full zoom it was a bit soft in the low light, but I was able to catch some almost decent shots of some Canada Geese taking off in the shadows across the small bay.




It was a beautiful 45 minutes and I'd really wished I'd had the day to explore.


Sigh.
Now it is the Brown Season. But I think I will see if will challenge myself and see what interesting things I can find.

1 comment:

  1. Love the sunshine through those leaves, and the geese in flight were awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.