Thursday, September 24, 2015

Dawn of Autumn, Pink Foggy Sunrise


I grabbed a to go cup of coffee, slung the camera bag over my shoulder and grabbed my FujiFilm point and shoot camera.  It does so well in a pinch and can offer up some incredible shots.


The sky and the fog was pink!  And the fog was heavy even in places on the ridge.

I drove down to Black Bottom Creek to see if the fog indeed shrouded the valleys.

I found ducks in pink fog.


I didn't want to miss day break so I drove back up on top of the ridge to try and find a great spot to 'catch' the first day of Autumn.


Indeed it was worth waiting for.  I leaned up against the Subaru and kept thinking...'Wow, Wow...Wow!'


Time literally flew by and by 7am, the sun made its appearance.


Welcome fall.  I look forward to your cooler temperatures and wild brilliant colors.
I think someone equated Fall as Spring in reverse.

We ended the day by going out to Jersey Valley to do some fishing.  Well hubby fished, I took some photos and then sat on the bank with him while he fished.

It was a beautiful way to end the first day of Autumn.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.